What Is The Purpose of Doing Grounding?
Spiritual grounding is very important for everyone, but especially critical if you have been doing spiritual development or psychic work.
It is easy to get quite ungrounded, especially the way we live our lives today with little real connection to the earth.
When you are working on your spiritual development, you may allow yourself to open via your higher chakras to the Divine realms.
But once you finish you need to ensure you return to normal so you do not remain ungrounded.
Know How To Make A Connection To Mother Gaia?
Grounding will happen naturally but it can take some time, so taking action to make it occur more quickly can be helpful.
It is sometimes actually necessary to be ungrounded when you are doing processes that elevate you to the higher realms. But afterwards it is also necessary to ground yourself, and make a connection to Mother Gaia.
Energy grounding as a preventative measure to avoid health problems, is important. Make sure that you regularly ground yourself into the earth star chakra.
If you are ungrounded, it is important to bring your self back to normal. There are a couple of grounding methods that usually work fairly quickly and work well.
An easy way to start the process of spiritual grounding is by burning white sage or walk on the earth barefoot. If you continue to allow yourself to remain ungrounded, a variety of different problems, may develop.
Do you know the symptoms of being ungrounded? If you are unsure, take a look at this list, to ensure that you know... Are you ungrounded?
Are YOU Ungrounded?
Often when you are ungrounded continuously, you may not be aware that you are ungrounded, but others around you may notice. If you are doing development of your gifts, especially psychic, spiritual grounding is important to do.
The common symptoms of being ungrounded are as follows:
- Dizziness, feeling spaced out, light headed or a floaty feeling
- Waking up tired
- Difficulty concentrating
More symptoms of being ungrounded include:
- Forgetfulness - forgetting appointments or other important things
- Misplacing or losing things
- Feeling generally unwell, totally lacking energy, tired and drained
- Falling asleep during meditation
- Continual daydreaming
- Sensitivity to light and noise
- Feeling over stimulated and nervy
- Bumping into things or other general feelings of clumsiness
- Getting lost while driving, even when you have a GPS, you just can't seem to go the right way, even when the area is quite familiar to you
- Having out of body experiences without meaning to and feeling that they are not within your control
- Unable to carry on a normal conversation, including losing track of what you were saying.
- Do you think that you are ungrounded? Do you know how to ground yourself? Do you think you need spiritual grounding?
If any of these grounding questions came back with a 'yes', maybe you should think about taking action. Check out my list of frequently asked questions below, for more information.
Some things you can do includes taking a walk on the earth, smudging yourself, doing a grounding meditation, and keeping one of the stones from the list on your body or close by.
Some of the above symptoms are also symptoms of electromagnetic sensitivity, commonly just called electrical sensitivity.
- Check out the list of symptoms and see if your issues relate to electrical sensitivity,