1 All jewelry are made by our hands,therefore the processing time may last 1-5 business days especially during this really difficult time we will need more extra time for shipping orders.
2 Orders will leave our US warehouse within 1–2 business days once we processed your orders.
3 We will use USPS First Class to ship all US orders.The delivery time will take 1–3 business days.
NOTE:Please leave us your phone number on order to make sure the package arrive at your hands more faster and safer.
The overall wellness and safety of our community is our top priority. We are committed to being responsive to the needs of everyone who loves and contributes to EvelynCreations — from customers to crafters— as the situation evolves.
As the COVID-19 virus has continued to spread, many parts of the world have been impacted.
We hope that you can understand our longer fulfillment times due to the current business climate. We are working within our best capability to process your order in a timely manner, albeit it will take longer than usual. The safety of our customers are our top priority. Thank you for supporting our local business during these tough times and we hope that you stay safe and healthy!
PACKAGE TRACKINGOn EvelynCreations.com We provide you the fast way to assists you with your online purchases and shipments. Easily find shipping information, tracking numbers, expected delivery dates, or package details. Evelyn Creations does the tedious work for you and brings you the information you need when you need it.
please click here and enter your order number to know the shipping status if your want to check your package.
Since the holidays are fast approaching, and since it’s also the busiest time of the year for mailing letters and we’d like your help in spreading the word about how to keep your mail safe. Here are five important tips:
- Don’t leave your delivered mail and packages unattended. Just as you would not leave your wallets and purses on the front seat of an unlocked car overnight, mail and packages should not be left sitting in mailboxes or on front porches for any length of time.
- Going out of town? Hold your mail at your local Post Office. If you plan on taking a trip or know you won’t be able to check your mail for a few days, consider using the Hold Mail service on usps.com. Letters and packages will be held securely at your Post Office until you pick them up or request they be delivered to your home.
- Plan ahead. Ship using Hold for Pickup. When shipping packages, you can choose the Hold for Pickup option, and the recipients can collect their packages at their local Post Office. If you are expecting a package, you can redirect it to your local Post Office by selecting Hold for Pickup using Intercept a Package under Track & Manage on usps.com.
- Customize the delivery. If you know the package will not fit in your mailbox and you won’t be home to receive it, you can authorize the carrier to leave it in a specified location. Visit usps.com, enter the tracking number in Track a Package, and select Delivery Instructions.
- Secure the shipment using USPS Special Services. Signature Confirmation helps ensure the package ends up in the right hands by requiring a signature at the time of delivery. For your most valuable packages, you can opt for Registered Mail service. Registered Mail receives special handling from the time it’s mailed until the time it’s delivered, with documentation every step of the way
For more great tips you can use not just during the holidays, but all year long, visit our website: https://www.evelyncreations/. I hope all of your special holiday deliveries get to the special people in your lives. Have a wonderful holiday season!